7.06.2007

sector nines

Gotta get me sum/gotta find,
Soma dose there Sector Nines,
Supa soft and supa huge,
Prolly used for slalom or luge,
Can’t believe how high I can go,
Can’t believe how much I flow.
Don’t know squat about wheels,
But I think those babies are for real,
So quiet you don’t hear a thing,
And to the tranny they just seem to cling,
As I whip through the corner,
So flipn fast/flip on the afterburners.
Always lookn for a little extra something,
To aid with the rippin and the pumping,
Faster bearings/super grippy shoes,
So many options/makes it hard to choose,
What kinda trux/Trackers or Indys?,
Which kinda pads to protect my elbows and knees?
Higher/faster/harder/ pushing past the threshold,
Wherever/whatever that might be,
Whether it’s personal or physical,
Push the boundaries and see where we go,
Pushing harder/faster/higher into the unknown,
Fly/stall/pump/kick your way into the zone.

No comments: