I'm still having problems with carving/pumping, etc . . . still can't get high enough on the walls . . . not sure if I'm not pumping properly, or if I don't have enough speed. It's getting a little frustrating. The following photos are from other skaters over at OldManArmy.com--the cool sequence is of El Gato Negro of Marseilles, France and there's another one of him and his buddy skating doubles at a park along the harbor. There's also a shot of Jer, from North Carolina at his local spot, the p-58, taken by JakeSkate. The last two are both taken at a park that just opened in the Phoenix area--Goodyear, both by OldManMike, I think . . . I apologize if that is incorrect . . . they are both in the deep end of the pool-- note the cool tiles and concrete cool coping. I believe that it is about 12 feet from the bottom and Jlcopr5150 and Rubberman Dan or both abusing the coping in a most vicious fashion. I'm posting these as an aid, as a reminder to myself of what I want to achieve-- these guys are way beyond my talent level, but maybe someday. . . I also chose these pictures due to the massive amount of knee bending involved-- I do think that I am not bending enough, and that's something I'm trying to work on right now.
Oh, of these guys, I think Jer is younger than me and the rest are older. El Gato is the oldest--he's in his late forties or early fifties-- and still skateboarding.




No comments:
Post a Comment