4.11.2007

dragging your syllables

Crying out loud, will you just shut up?
Been complaining about your workload,
What’s it been, seven hours?
Three distinct personalities that I’ve seen,
Just today, from you, in that span,
Which one are you, which one do I answer?
I’m out here working, because he needed help,
Put aside all my paperwork for later,
But I don’t see any work being done,
Squeaky wheel gets the grease once again,
Greasing the system and sticking it to me.
Earlier you were playing with your dictionary,
Trying to sound educated to people who could care less,
Dragging your syllables over your lazy breath,
Complain some more and I will go ballistic.
I give what I get, simply want something back,
Been cheated out of so much time,
Because of whatever it is that you lack,
My workload increases or decreases,
Due to my own effort, cannot count on you,
To have my back, to have an original thought,
You keep finding problems, that we just get past,
We figure it out, and try to do our best.
You do not even trouble-shoot,
Just looking for something to mull,
Something to keep someone else busy,
While you just shoot your mouth off.
Never has so much time been wasted,
On saying nothing at all, pretending to be busy,
While killing time off, no more,
Nothing other, just so, so shut up.
Earlier you were giving props,
Way beyond the bounds, wordiness unrestrained,
Killing time thanking me,
For doing what I am supposed to do.
Then you questioned whether WR was saved,
Thanked your Lord Jesus and prayed,
That he would see the light and the errors of his ways,
But why should he be any different from you,
Blinded by your own vanity and delusions,
Not working, just creating more confusion.

No comments: