4.13.2010

trying to hide

Curled up, curled away, curled up next to you,
Trying to get inside, trying to hide,
Drown out everything outside,
Shut out the light, shut out the noise,
Bury myself inside, only sound is your voice,
Freeze the clock, freeze this place, in my mind,
So I can recall and come back all of the time,
Whenever I’m in need, whenever I need to be freed,
Trapped within my own shell, living in my own hell,
Silent moments, never ending moments, just let go,
Forever’s a really long time, sometimes I just don’t know,
Seeking ever bigger moments, seeking ever bigger thrills,
My mind’s shot to hell, I never get my fill,
The needing never seems to end, no end in sight,
Needing you always, day and night,
The rush of blood, legs go weak, soul aching,
Sweat pours and body starts shaking,
Trying not to ask too much, need you again,
You gotta promise not to stop when I say when

No comments: