Some people so stupid they don’t know their own name,
Some people so stupid they act like they got no brain,
Nothing matters cept for what’s in their face,
I look at them and think what a waste,
Their world is just what they see,
There’s more to life than what they put on TV,
Nothing’s ever a problem til it affects you,
Perfect little lives outside of the loop,
Mommy and daddy still wiping your butt,
I look at them and think what the f@#$,
Must be so nice having life figured out,
Living a life free from doubt,
One day some day you’re gonna be by yourself,
Just like the rest of us, with no one else,
In your dark night of the soul,
What will you do, where will you go,
In your world everything is black or white,
Either/or, this or that, always right, always right,
I just hope I’m not around when you realize you’re wrong,
Don’t need to gloat, don’t wanna see you sing another song,
Broken down with no place to go, just another rolling stone,
When you got nothing, nothing to lose, all alone,
4.13.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment