Waiting on the moon, to wax and to wane,
Spinning me around, driving me insane,
Peeling off my skin, try to get away,
Let it pass let go, every single day,
Makes me want and need, like an animal,
Needing too much, so irrational,
Early morning gloom, thinking about you,
Living dangerously, the things that you do,
Tension starts to build, need your sweet relief,
Got me on my knees, need to set me free,
Mind spins and staggers, anticipation,
Hard to catch my breath, emancipation,
Just wanting to talk, talk leads to touching,
Body takes over, we end up clutching,
Eternal moments, free from every care,
Silent exchanges, in darkness we share
Got nothing to say,
On a cold gray day,
Used up all my shout outs,
Trying to stay afloat,
Broker than broke,
Doing the best I can,
Always looking for something,
Feels like less than nothing,
But it never comes along,
Keep missing my chance,
Forgot all my plans,
Like I had any anyways,
Wishing I had done this or that,
Always something that I lack,
Certainly convinced myself,
Just need to know it’s alright,
Gonna be OK despite,
All the ways I’ve tried otherwise,
Let’s just roll the dice,
Wouldn’t it be nice,
If things worked out for a change,
Or maybe if I were satisfied,
Feel like my life was justified,
Stop dreaming and start living again
4.13.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment