Can’t claim that I’ve done no wrong,
Of course I have-just like everyone else,
We all stumble and fall and keep going,
Whether we want to or whether we should,
Just life coursing through our veins,
Doing as we are told by our biology.
But I have a hard accepting this just now,
Your statement to me when I was distraught,
You fulfilling your duties to the binojiinhs,
But you have no real bond to me,
Just raising the children and doing whatever,
I don’t think I can continue doing this.
Always those three will be with me,
As I know that they will with you,
But so tired of this game that we play,
Don’t want or need any of this,
Just let it go-let us go-let me go,
I know I’ll be better off on my own.
This has been dragging on for so long,
You said you told me but I never listen,
You said he have been totally upfront,
Am I really so naive that I didn’t see,
Or do I just see and hear what I want,
Hiding myself from the simple truth.
Maybe I am brand new to being human,
Re-incarnated from some kind of animal,
Or a bug or whatever else,
Blind and stupid to human ways,
Eating up the lies and wasting my days,
Killing time until life sets me free.
If I could choose would I even try,
Not for sure at this very moment,
What’s the point if love is false,
What’s the point if there is no meaning,
Torturing ourselves one lifetime after another,
Until we stop the cycle and stop playing the game.
Simple-minded like a child,
Accepting everything I see and am told,
Complications and justifications blur,
Just a simple man and nothing more,
Never wanted anything but to live,
To find happiness somewhere with someone.
Happiness is not here not with you,
So let us start living again,
Do whatever it is you want to do,
Somehow I need to be true to the binojiinhs,
But that begins with letting you go,
No other way no other route I see,
The end of hope begets another start,
Footstep after footstep a new journey begins.
12.03.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment