5.04.2007

a few more pics

just a few more pics-- not so great, but. . . the biggest thing I get out of these pictures is some sense of our form. Z and I both need to bend our knees A LOT more than we do. In the pic of me going up the wall extension, my body needs to be perpendicular to the wall (it isn't even close) and I need to be compressed into the board--I should be almost crouching over the board. These pics don't do the bowl justice--it's about 10 feet or so from flat bottom to the coping at the top.
1) Z about to hit the half-roundwall
2) me going up the wall--the circular portion to the right is the flat--
3) me skating up the wall extension-thingy
4) an alright pic of me in the bowl, but Z got his finger in the way
5) me after kickturning on the wall, headed back down to the flat-- the drain is right in the middle of the flat area, the circle around it is all flat, but after that, it's all roundwall---





No comments: