1.25.2007

wish list

I have a short list of skateboard skills which I would like to acquire,
First off is dropping in with confidence at 6 feet and anything higher,
I just want to carve and learn a few lip tricks for good measure,
But my main goal is to be able to cruise around the park at my leisure.
I need to kickturn frontside, then grab the nose as I turn,
Maybe then tailtaps would be next for me to learn,
Then I would need to practice my fakie in the bowl,
And practice pumping even though it seems quite droll.
After all that--backside 5-0’s or crail slides are next,
I crave axle grinds almost as much as I crave sex,
And rock n’rolls of course, are also on my short list,
Backside/frontside on all these tricks and any that I might have missed.
To some these might seem simple and kind of plain,
But I feel like I’ve made great strides since I started skating again,
Props to Old Man Army for re-igniting the flame,
And supporting me and allowing me to get back into the game.

No comments: