Knee feels loosely slipping pain shoots down leg,
Foot pain back at the heel instep fiery as I walk.
Left knee pain now right knee kicks in,
Small of back left shoulder aches sorely.
Chicken shite still didn’t drop in—
Six feet? Five feet? Four feet? Seems like ten.
Coping kicks out two, three inches,
Then the tranny-no vert, not really.
Four feet probably, why can’t I drop in,
Three feet no big deal-extra foot foils every time.
It’s just mental that I know-can’t let go,
Biting concrete-hip, back, exposed parts cringe.
Three slams today nothing too bad,
Front-side carve into corner taken too fast.
Tried going fakie in the bowl,
Carving back-side lost control.
First slam felt like nothing at all,
Padded and bucketed for safety’s sake.
Several other close calls near disasters,
Doing wheelies coming off pyramids.
Two-hour session about my limit,
Two shirts drenched with sweat.
Gave the groms something to laugh at,
Wearing pads over my khakis padded to the gills.
Still too chicken to drop in at four feet,
Not five, not six, certainly not ten.
Only four feet and it beats me again,
Didn’t even try maybe it’s nothing.
Only one way to find out,
Gotta let it all go and ride that sucker.
Hitting the walls backside frontside carves,
Barely on the board flirting with disaster.
Nearly hit the coping on one of the runs,
Came off the wall semi-wheelied.
Back of the knee bottom of the hamstring,
Pain shoots down to heel only hurts when I stand.
11.23.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment