Do not cower from the collision
You have nothing to fear except fear
Open yourself to the moment
And all its endless possibilities.
Release the stranglehold of self-judgment
And live your life to the fullest
I have seen the brightest fade to oblivion
Before they were given a chance.
I have seen the smallest become the greatest
The greatest become flotsam
And everything else in between.
Anything is possible and everything within reach
Life will drag you down if you allow it
Do not go gently do not give in.
Give everything you have leave it there
So you can say I gave my very best
That is all that we can do all we can hope.
You have a warrior spirit you must trust
I have seen you battle so much
Faced with your own mortality
You fought through the pain and fear.
I doubt I would have done the same
Many would have given up long ago
So understand that you have the capacity
You have the capability to succeed.
Do not dwell in the coulda shoulda wouldas
Lower that shoulder and plow forward
Unleash that warrior spirit
And live your life to the fullest.
10.15.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment