8.06.2007

words we hate

(culled from an Old Man Army thread)

I’m too cool for school, so’s I’m gonna skate or die, like for sure,
So the rest of ya’ll can just go ahead and have a nice day or WHATEVA,
And bollocks to all you wankers!!
My ride is such a ghetto hooptie, wish I could get me something pimp,
Sorta speak, but I need to get a bite to eat, so jeet yet?
Jew? Nah, yahntoo? Aight. Lesgeet.
Yeah dawhg. Dats tight.
Don’t ax me gin. Wots mines is mines, DUDE.
See what I’m saying? Know what I mean?
It’s a double-edged sword. Swings and roundabouts.
U-turns and Detroit turnz and whatnot.
But its my bad, what’d you say?
That’s hot, and you’re all spot on, for sure,
And this whole thread is just so major, so choice,
The bees knees, the cat’s meow, so phat and fresh and so farkin’ mint.
We all just need to bang on and bugger on and dead nuts to us,
Per se, cuz, you know, like back in the day,
Like innit and nuffink and schtuff und fluff,
Jez respeckt like for reALZ, I do, hateses we does.
Get er done, beothches, with all due respect,
I hear what you’re all saying, in a sense, I personally feel that . . .
The bottom line is, and I’m mindful of your objectifications and such,
And clearly you have an issue with this,
But I feel that at the end of the day . . .
You gotta do what you gotta do.
On a scale of one to ten, its definitely an eleven,
And I’m able and willing to give a hundred-and-ten percent,
In order to further restrain myself from any further incidences,
Not to change the subject but . . . stop being pallet pleasers,
Know what I mean, hint-hint-nudge-nudge,
Pick the low hanging fruit, bro,
You eat an elephant one bite at a time.
Can I get a hell yeah?
Hip hop and a hippity hoppity, zippity zoppity,
Doo-wop a diddy dum diddy dee . . .
And ironically or tragically, but then let’s not go there,
You go girl, talk to the hand.
Gonna go skate some vert, yeah it’s only a mini,
But its so off the chain, dog,
And younins know what I’, laying down,
So let’s nip this in the butt, tho itz a mute point,
For all intensive purposes, all of a sudden,
Grab the cow by the horns, the oysters by the cojones,
Gonna watch some X-games, so who medaled,
Who podiumed, who summitted the summits summit.
We have to keep moving continulously forward,
Cuz its all good, mans, all good, fo sho,
But I need to be done here . . . . .

No comments: