I think i got that song,
the one about Armageddon or whatever,
four whole chords nothing more,
I can show you how to play it if you like,
want to bring you along,
want to fix everything I've done wrong,
want you to learn that anything's possible,
all the things i always put aside,
hey, I got part of the solo to another tune,
that one by Silverstein,
remember I thought that classmate was a fan?
I was gonna ask her but turns out that was her name,
woulda been embarrasing for you I'm sure,
your old man thinking he's cool,
but look, seriously, just want you to know,
anything's possible--just open your mind,
so much i've left untried,
so much has been left unsaid,
things seem to be falling together,
now that i've given up,
just living day-to-day,
got nothing much to look forward to,
but that guitar and the board,
both give me hope of something better,
stupid i know but the way it is,
that solo is pretty cool,
forget that Black Sabbath-crappola,
too moody for me too old school I guess,
ooh, well I take that back,
the lyrics are pretty dark after all--
maybe freudian, if I believed in him,
which i don't say never mind,
but here's the last part:
Silverstein- Smashed Into Pieces
You made me swear [x2].
I, I can't sleep.
Realize all these things that you took from me.
Smash my heart (you made me swear)
into dust. (you made me swear)
Suffocate my mind. (you made me swear)
Tear at me from inside. (you made me swear)
Smash apart what you created.
How can i ever stop you from crushing my soul?
It was, it was yours, yours to begin with
4.30.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
sorry repost:
on line shopping got a hold of me so this bit came out over the weekend. all tracks by me.
come_out_of_the_light.mp3
Post a Comment