Haven't skated in almost five months,
chomping at the bit can't wait til tomorrow,
warm and dry first time in forever,
got an appointment with some concrete,
me and no one else over at Ranney,
just an Old Man celebrating his 39th,
just glad to be alive,
got some dues to pay,
had to pay the piper,
can't believe what I been thru,
crazy a$$ winter full of drama,
gonna get right with my man Mike,
I made a promise I intend to keep,
all the legal stuff behind me,
too ashamed for so long,
had to come to grips with reality,
sometimes life kicks you in the nads,
just to remind you that they're there,
separated from my homies,
but tomorrow is a new day,
Happy Thai New year to OMA,
gonna go out and see what I got,
little fat me on 7-plys,
carve and caress those magical walls,
take my lumps take my falls,
no place to be nothing to do,
just gonna go for a little cruise,
my SPF's screaming for smooth 'crete,
sporting some new kicks on my stinky feet,
cocooned away all winter long,
tomorrow brings a new song,
let her rip and see what happens,
got few skills/no tail-tapping,
but what i got can't be bought,
victim of my own leisure,
try to overcome what i've wrought,
man on a mission so get outta the way,
this old man is gonna go skate...
4.19.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment